Samsung launches new washer
Amman, October 28, 2013
Samsung Electronics Levant has launched its new Samsung Wobble washing machine for the region.
The new durable top-loading appliance with Wobble technology transforms the laundry experience by preserving clothing quality while cleaning effectively, said a senior official.
“The invention of Wobble technology is another example of Samsung’s commitment to designing products that feature superior, cutting-edge technology that will best assist consumers in their household chores,” said Bumsuk Hong, president.
“Our new top-load washer is one of the most durable in its class and better maintains the quality of clothes and optimal washing performance,” said Hong.
The new technology prevents fabric damage caused by friction without compromising washing performance. The machine boasts built-in rollers around the drum to create a multi-directional washing flow resulting in cleaner clothes.
The unique structure of the Wobble pulsator creates both left and right and upward and downward flows, creating a three-dimensional dynamic water current. Cycles are powerful enough to thoroughly clean the heaviest of stains, yet gentle enough so fabrics are unharmed.
The new washer also features a diamond drum, which are drum holes on the sides which are embossed in a diamond shape, creating an environment for gentle washing.
It also features the digital inverter motor (DIM), an advance technology that contributes to durability and extends the washer’s lifetime. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs