Italian luxury goods to be unveiled in Dubai
Dubai, October 29, 2013
Italy is set to showcase luxury concepts and products to the Middle East in Dubai next month.
The Italian Luxury Interiors 2013 exhibition will take place at the Madinat Jumeirah from November 11 to 14.
Dubai commands around 30 per cent of the region’s luxury goods market while the entire Middle East is growing at a steady pace in terms of luxury goods consumption, said Ferdinando Fiore, Italian Trade Commissioner to the UAE.
“Italy has consistently maintained its position as a leading exporter and manufacturer and exporter to the world. As the leading custodian of promoting and maintaining business and cultural ties with the UAE, we are offering the superior skills and artisan abilities of Italian manufacturers and designers with this exhibition,” he said.
The objective of this exclusive event is to promote Italian art decoration and furnishing craftsmanship, synonymous with high quality and luxury, focusing on the concept of the ‘Home,’ he said.
The exhibition is expected to attract trade buyers, design and architecture consultants and real estate professionals, lovers of the ‘Made in Italy’ brand, art and crafts collectors, architects, art gallery and creative business owners, besides those looking for exclusive Italian products and designs for their homes.
It is organised by the Italian Trade Commission, Trade Promotion Section of the Italian Embassy, the leading government agency responsible for building and enhancing trade relations and business between Italy and UAE in co-operation with Artex and CNA, the National Confederation of Crafts and Small and Medium Enterprises. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store