Pure unveils multiroom music system
Dubai, November 11, 2013
Pure, a leading consumer electronics manufacturer, has launched its Jongo multiroom music system with four wireless speakers and a wireless adapter in the UAE.
It offers sync performance and the quality of wired system in a wireless setting, with both a wireless multiroom and casual Bluetooth streaming, said a statement.
The multiroom speakers Jongo S3, T2, T4 and T6, come in a range of sizes, colours, and mounting options and join Jongo A2, a wireless adapter. Users can choose any combination of Jongo speakers to build a system to be used in a single or multiroom environment.
It uses wifi to stream audio, while Bluetooth allows users to stream content from any audio app on their smartphone or tablet. Extra speakers or adapters can be added on the same wifi network to build the multiroom system.
All Jongo products work with the Pure Connect iPad, iPhone and Android app, which transforms smartphones and tablets into the Jongo remote control. It can also be enjoyed through PCs. The new app currently gives users access to local music on their smartphone or tablet, over 20,000 radio stations and around 200,000 free on-demand programmes and podcasts.
Nick Hucker, marketing director, said: “We know that customers are looking for the convenience that wireless streaming offers and the high quality audio experience that a system like Jongo provides. We have designed Jongo to be as flexible as possible with a range of colours so customers can match their home interior; a range of sizes to suit different rooms and a variety of ways to mount and position the speakers so they fit seamlessly into the home environment.”
Selected Pure products including Sensia 200D Connect and One Flow are compatible with and can be used to control the Jongo multiroom music system. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal