Choithrams opens flagship outlet at RAK
Ras Al Khaimah, November 18, 2013
Choithrams, a leading retailer in the UAE, has opened its flagship outlet at Mina Al Arab, in Ras Al Khaimah as part of its efforts to cater to the residential communities in the Northern Emirates.
An ambitious residential project from leading property developer RAK Properties, Mina Al Arab offers residents world class living environment suitable for healthy lifestyle with jogging tracks, swimming pool, tennis courts, children’s play area and ample open area to feel nature’s freshness.
The new 7064 sq m facility was inaugurated by Sheikh Mohamed bin Kayed Al Qasimi, the chairman of the Department of Economic Development in Ras Al Khaimah in the presence of officials and representatives from Ras Al Khaimah economic department, RAK Properties and Choithrams.
RAK Properties said the new outlet will offer a wide range of products and fresh food as well as other retail services to the residents. Its opening will be followed by another one in Julphar Towers in the coming months, it added.
Speaking at the launch, RAK Properties MD and CEO Mohamed Sultan Al Qadi said: "We have successfully adopted a smart strategy that balances between supply and demand and dedicates resources diligently and according to long term planning. This has made our projects appealing to major global retail companies present in the Middle East."
“RAK Properties was successful in creating strong sub-brands to go under its corporate umbrella, including Mina Al Arab that is regarded a great success story in the real estate development sector not only in the UAE but also in the region for its exceptional offerings," he added.
VL Pamnani, the partner of Choithrams, said: “We give top priority to catering to our customers’ needs as well as offering world class services whenever we launch a new outlet. We thank RAK Properties for granting us the opportunity to be present in Mina Al Arab."
"We are confident this new flagship outlet will attract customers not only from Ras Al Khaimah but also from other Northern Emirates," he added.
Choithrams, which opened its first supermarket in the UAE in 1974, presently operates over 48 retail units across the GCC.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet