Nextgen Bluetooth earbuds launched
Dubai, November 27, 2013
Plantronics, a pioneer in wearable technology, has introduced the BackBeat GO 2, the next generation of the company’s best-selling wireless stereo earbuds for today’s always-connected consumer.
The BackBeat GO 2, which allows users to easily switch between listening to music, watching videos, and taking phone calls, delivers the ultimate in versatility and connectivity, for the music and media enthusiast and mobile professional.
Connecting to smartphones, tablets, and music players with Bluetooth, the BackBeat GO 2 is an ideal solution for users in any environment whether they are immersed in their media, commuting to work, or living an active lifestyle.
The new BackBeat GO 2 features high quality audio with rich bass, crisp highs, and natural mid tones, providing premium acoustics in a compact, lightweight design.
Plantronics has also improved the overall power management on this release with extended listen and talk times and the introduction of DeepSleep hibernation mode to preserve battery life. The BackBeat Go 2 also offers the option of a sleek, durable, and compact charging and storage case that increases listening and talking time by two full charges (approximately 10 hours).
“Because our lives are a blend of personal and professional engagements that span the entire day, Plantronics recognizes that headsets need to be as versatile as we are – ready to dip in and out of media consumption, phone conversations, and conference calls,” said Bobby Joseph, director-Middle East and India, Plantronics.
“The BackBeat GO 2 allows users to easily transition through their busy day without skipping a beat, losing their charge, or getting tangled in cords. It’s the indispensable companion for the always-on, connected professional and media enthusiast.”
The BackBeat GO 2 is available in both black and white models at all the leading retailers across the Middle East region and the product is distributed by Emitac Mobile Solutions.
The BackBeat GO 2 earbuds retail at $99.99, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector