Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
Dubai, December 2, 2013
Acer has launched its first-fully integrated marketing campaign to highlight its product range and innovation to audiences across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
‘A Touch More’ has been designed to re-energise Acer’s premium brand positioning through above and below-the-line activities, including public relations, social media marketing, in-store and out-of-home advertising.
It has been developed in collaboration with Havas Worldwide (Creative, Düsseldorf/Amsterdam) and ZenithOptimedia (Media/London).
Targeting ‘modern explorers’ and style-conscious consumers, it will focus on highlighting innovation in touch screen technology and form factors, and associate the brand with the sense of touch in how people use devices.
It will focus particularly on Acer’s Aspire and Iconia flagship products across the range of touch-enabled ultrabooks, convertibles, and tablets.
“It is a major, fully integrated and comprehensive multichannel campaign to show consumers how Acer is redefining the way in which they can use touch across the technology devices they love and use every day,” said Hajo Blingen, vice-president Marketing, Acer Europe, Middle East and Africa.
“It is based on our core brand values of being curious, progressive and human in what we offer, and aims to encourage people to use their devices in ways that are a touch smarter, simpler, classier, cooler – to get more out of the way they use the technology,” said Blingen. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait