LG launches new tablet in UAE
Dubai, December 5, 2013
LG Electronics, a leading technology innovator, has launched its new G Pad 8.3 tablet in the UAE.
The latest addition to the G Series line-up of premium mobile devices boasts a full HD display on an 8-inch class tablet with a wide range of connectivity features, said a senior LG official.
“The demand for tablet has been growing steadily in the Gulf. With the introduction of the G Pad 8.3 tablet, we are offering the right product for the techno-savvy customers,” said DY Kim, president of LG Electronics, Gulf.
The G Pad is equipped with a 1920 x 1200 widescreen ultra extended graphics array display capable of delivering picture quality with even higher resolution than a standard Full HD display.
In addition, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor with 1.7GHz Quad-Core CPU enhances the viewing experience with powerful performance, he said.
The QPair app will help meet the requirements of the convergence age by improving connectivity between multiple devices.
"Every call and message received on a smartphone will appear on the G Pad, while users can also send replies from it. It can also be connected to other manufacturers smartphones and tablets," he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector