Samsonite launches new collection
Dubai, December 10, 2013
Samsonite, a global leader in travel luggage solutions, has announced the regional launch of its latest collection, Synconn.
The Synconn Collection is available at all Samsonite exclusive stores, departmental stores and shopping malls across the Middle East. It comes with a Laptop Briefcase, a Rolling Tote and the Luggage Series – each tailored to suit different business purposes and needs.
“The launch of the Samsonite Synconn Collection is in line with our strategy to offer the maximum durability and security for today’s business traveller,” said Jai Krishnan, vice president Middle East, East Africa & SAARC at Samsonite.
“Overall, the demand for business luggage solution in the region is growing at a faster pace on the back of improving economic growth and pent-up purchases. We are confident that this new move will help us further boost our market presence and leadership.”
This new collection is meticulously engineered using light weight and quality tri-weave nylon material for its exterior, accentuated with a red on the zipper and side handle, while the interior carries the red thematic accent on its travel accessories for a stylish hue. It comes with a 10-year global warranty, a statement said.
The Synconn Collection includes the compact Laptop Briefcase which comes with shoulder strap, smart sleeve, and bubble foam protection for the laptop and a special compartment for both laptop and iPad. The upright Rolling Tote is the practical mobile office for business professionals on the move, with added convenience to pack in that extra business shirt for quick overnight trips, the statement added.
Significantly reduced to 2.9kg for the cabin bag; the newly-designed business luggage comes in three varying sizes and features an expandability function, besides its full feature interiors including practical business essentials such as a shoe bag, a detachable tri-fold garment suiter and a shirt pouch.
Available in classic suave colours – Black and Sand, the collection is boosted by a contemporary look which features bigger than usual zipper teeth and puller. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Samsonite |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain