Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
Dubai, December 11, 2013
Sony Middle East and Africa has launched its new ultra-portable Bluetooth speaker.
The splash-proof SRS-BTS50 features near field communication (NFC) technology, designed to stream powerful sound from compatible smartphones, tablets and computers on the go, said the company in a statement.
With Sony’s ‘One-Touch Listening,’ the speakers can pair and connect to any NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet with a touch to eliminate the complex pairing process, it stated.
The speaker can also stream music wirelessly from iPhones, iPads and Android smartphones and tablets that are not NFC equipped, via the traditional Bluetooth pairing method.
The SRS-BTS50 also features an internal rechargeable battery that lasts up to 10-houses on a single charge, making it suitable for outdoor activities, said the statement.
The model is available in select electronics stores in GCC and the Middle East, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices