Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
Dubai, December 11, 2013
Lenovo, a top PC manufacturer, will launch its latest premium smartphone Lenovo Vibe X in the UAE next week.
The Lenovo Vibe X smartphone comes encased with a premium polycarbonate body and an advanced mold, laser-engraved 3D tactile finish and measures just 6.9mm in thickness while weighing in just 121 grams.
The dazzling five-inch 20/20 Vision display1 features a 1920x1080 full HD resolution, an IPS panel for wide-viewing angles and ultra-sharp 440 pixels per inch (PPI). The 20/20 Vision Display sits under a scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen beveled at the edges.
The Lenovo Vibe X packs a 5MP front-facing camera with a wide-angle 84 degree lens. Users can also use pinch-to-zoom gestures easily and effectively to adjust their shots. It also includes a built-in software editor to help enhance facial features. The 13MP auto-focus rear-facing camera comes enhanced with a back-illuminated sensor) for sharper images and also has an LED flash.
“With its remarkable 5MP front camera and 13MP rear camera, the sleek Vibe X is the perfect companion to capture life’s moments on the go,” said Mohammed Hilili, Lenovo Gulf general manager.
“Lenovo’s smartphones devices are designed for the PC+ era, empowering consumers whether for work, play or social networking.”
The Lenovo Vibe X runs on the Android 4.2 operating system and on a Quad-Core MTK 6589T 1.5GHz processor for advanced performance to enjoy the latest games, apps and videos. With 2GB of memory and 16GB of internal storage, users can download and install dozens of apps, listen to hundreds of music tracks and snap thousands of digital photos.
It will be available in the UAE starting next week at Dh1,699 ($462) in all major retailers, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain