Emax opens its first store in Al Ain
Al Ain, December 15, 2013
Emax Electronics, a leading electronics retailer in the Middle East and part of the Landmark Group, recently made its foray for the first time in Al Ain by opening its store in the city at Wahat Hili Mall.
Located at the second floor, covering an area of approximately 800 sq ft, making it an anchor store in the mall, the new Emax showroom will offer a diversified portfolio of consumer electronics.
Designed to meet the growing needs of the business and consumer segments in Al Ain, the new showroom will continue to reward its customers with several offers and promotions from across its various categories, namely, audio, video, IT, photography, gaming and home appliances. Several customer benefits such as after-sales services and reward programs will also be offered to its clientele.
“The opening of a new Emax in Al Ain marks a great step for the city, as it means that residents looking to purchase electronic goods no longer have to travel to central Abu Dhabi or Dubai to avail themselves of a full range of products,” said Mohamad El Sabawi, general manager of Wahat Hili Mall.
“As an anchor store, Emax packs in a vast array of both brown and white goods from the widest range of manufacturers. These are pegged at the most competitive prices, so shoppers from the local community will have a high degree of cost-effective choice offerings right on their doorstep,” he added.
Neelesh Bhatnagar, CEO of Emax Electronics said: “As we are keen on getting closer to customers, we have seized the opportunity that has arisen recently in Al Ain Wahat Hili Mall to open our first store to cater to the needs of customers in the city and the eastern region.
“As has been the case in every other markets we’re operating in, we have equipped our new store with a highly diversified repertoire of consumer electronics and home appliances as well as a professionally trained sales force to ensure that our customers in Al Ain will have the most convenient and rewarding shopping experience.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet