Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
Amman, December 18, 2013
Samsung Electronics has introduced Galaxy Core Advance, which combines the Galaxy device user experience with enhanced features.
Galaxy Core Advance provides users with a premium design, sporting a large 4.7-inch display and a Soft Feel coated back cover that increases durability providing a warm, soft touch to the user and making it easier and more comfortable to grip.
The device also incorporates physical keys for frequently used features into its intuitive design. Dedicated keys for voice recorder, camera, volume, menu, home and power functions brings users who are less comfortable with a touch-screen experience seamless access to Galaxy Core Advance’s capabilities.
Galaxy Core Advance offers updated Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with GLONASS for improved location accuracy and NFC with S Beam so users can share information such as YouTube videos, contact details and audio files with just a tap.
The new mobile device delivers a range of smart features, including S Voice, S Translator, Sound & Shot, Group Play and Easy Mode, so that users can enjoy the same unique benefits provided by other Galaxy series.
To extend the Galaxy experience to more users Galaxy Core Advance also provides convenient usability functions and enhanced accessibility features for disabled and visually impaired users.
Key usability and accessibility features include optical Scan that automatically recognizes text from an image and reads it aloud to the user, light sensing technology that uses the device’s camera to sense light direction and brightness, and instant voice recorder that offers simplified access to make quick voice notes.
The device is also equipped with Screen Curtain that enables users to operate commands on a black screen to ensure privacy and saves battery life, high quality TTS (Text-to-Speech) functionalities and voice guided camera functions to help users take pictures by reading out the number of faces detected and their standing location.
Galaxy Core Advance will be offered in Deep Blue and Pearl White, and commercially available in early next year. A range of dedicated accessories that enhance Galaxy Core Advance’s capability also be available separately soon, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Samsung |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait