Asus to launch single-band wireless router
Dubai, December 24, 2013
Leading computer hardware and electronics manufacturer Asus is set to launch a single-band wireless router.
The RT-N14UHP is a N300 router with a high power design that boosts wireless coverage by up to 300 per cent, said Asus in a statement.
The router features three detachable high-gain 9dBi antennas and adjustable output power, designed for users who need maximum coverage.
It also features a USB 2.0 port for sharing printers, files or a cellular internet connection.
Alternatively, users can plug a compatible 3G/4G (HSPA+) dongle into the USB port and use this to connect the device to the internet, instead of using the 10/100Mbit/s Ethernet WAN port.
It also supports Asus AiCloud, an embedded application that turns the device into a personal cloud server.
Other features include parental controls, network mapping and printer sharing. For users needing secure remote access to their home network, the router includes an easy-to-configure VPN server. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector