Samsung extends home hub solution scope
Amman, December 25, 2013
Samsung Electronics, a leader in mobile technology and digital solutions, announced it will extend compatibility of its home hub solution to more Android devices.
Through the Google Play app store, more Android devices – including non-Samsung devices – will be able to enjoy the benefits of HomeSync.
HomeSync is a home hub solution that provides enough storage space to protect the whole family’s digital content, delivers an immersive big screen TV entertainment experience, and brings users a whole new way of enjoying HDTV through a familiar and smarter Android user experience.
HomeSync provides one terabyte of private cloud storage, which is enough room to upload 10 photos daily for 82 years, or five minutes of home video for 10 years, a statement said.
The device supports up to eight users with five devices each, so that the whole family can save and share images, music, videos, documents and files from any registered device.
Content in HomeSync may be accessed through a variety of multimedia devices by mirroring content from the device on a TV in full HD using an HDMI cable, or connecting to a music player through an optical audio port.
With HomeSync’s Android Media Center, enjoy the best of Android gaming, videos, and music, or flip through photos on your home television for a full HD viewing experience. One can also use one’s mobile device as a remote mouse, with easy control of compatible devices.
HomeSync is available via Samsung Apps and Google Play. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia