Enoc Retail opens two Zoom stores in UAE
Dubai, January 5, 2014
Enoc Retail, the retail business subsidiary of Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc), has opened its Zoom Market stores in the Deira district of Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah.
Zoom Market is an expansion of the Zoom convenience store concept of Enoc Retail, with the first store opening to strong response from the community, along Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai.
Enoc has also unveiled a smaller version of Zoom Market, the Zoom Mart in residential communities in Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah.
Burhan Al Hashemi, Enoc’s managing director of Retail said: “The expansion of our Zoom Market concept highlights our focus on strengthening our retail operations by being closer to the community, and providing them full-service food and grocery outlets.
“Reflecting the values that have made Zoom the fastest-growing convenience store in the region, the Zoom Market outlets will focus on providing fresh food products to customers with the highest levels of service efficiency and convenience in an elegantly designed environment. We see tremendous growth opportunity in this market segment to bring a truly world-class shopping experience.”
The Zoom Market operates 24 hours/7 days a week with home delivery facility. It caters for daily and weekly shopping top-up requirements for homes, and also operates an extensive fresh food and beverage counter with ample external seating. The shop provides further convenience through its extended Zoom Services counter where customers can pay their various utility and banking bills and avail of a host of other services.
The Dubai Shopping Centre outlet is located behind Deira City Centre, while the Bab Al Bahr outlet is located on Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah.
Zoom today has a network of over 150 Zoom convenience stores operating as part of Enoc’s fuel station and on the Dubai Metro network. Enoc is also franchising Zoom stores, providing total training support to the dealers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ