Free voucher website launched in UAE
Dubai, January 19, 2014
A new website offering customers the opportunity to download free vouchers has been launched in the UAE.
Unlike many websites offering discount vouchers and deals, customers can downloade free vouchers from iAteForFree website and redeem it at the vendor’s outlet, said a statement. These vouchers offer everything from free meals to gym and yoga memberships from a range of both renowned and upcoming brands.
iAteForFree.com’s business model is geared towards offering its customers ‘one-for-one’ offerings and major factors that differentiate it from regular daily deals websites will be the focus on providing a high quality customer experience and having transparent promotion policies, it said.
iAteForFree is conceived with the vendor and end consumer in mind and puts the customer and vendor in direct contact with one another eliminating commissions, delays with payments and increasing vendor profitability, the statement said.
Unlike voucher books, iAteForFree.com does not require customers to pay anything in order become a member. “The site is being positioned to become a one-of-a-kind hub where customers can simply sign up and immediately start redeeming the free vouchers. It’s early days for this fledgling company, however, with some big names already signed up, it’s safe to say that the prospects are nothing short of tantalizing,” said Tariq Ellahi, founder and CEO of iAteForFree.com.
“iAteForFree.com is a free and easily accessible portal, which is going to revolutionise the shopping experience in UAE,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store