Awards to celebrate Mena excellence in rebranding
London, January 21, 2014
The Transform Awards, Europe's largest and most accomplished celebration of rebranding, repositioning and brand transformation, has launched Transform Mena to benchmark regional excellence in rebranding.
The awards serve as the benchmark for excellence in rebranding and visual identity, said the organisers of the top European rebranding show.
Transform Mena will honour the best entries in strategy, process and sector as well as those from each country within the Mena region.
Events & publishing manager at Cravenhill Publishing, Liz Foggitt, said "It's been fantastic to see the Transform Awards grow in Europe and we're really excited to be launching in the Middle East and North Africa. The awards honour the best work throughout the rebrand process from the creation of a visual identity, to the creative strategy adopted, right through to the implementation."
"It's great to be able to commend and benchmark the best in rebranding and brand evolution globally," he added.
According to Transform, the entries will be accepted until March 11, however those received by February 18, will receive a euro100 discount.
Entries will be judged by a panel of experienced branding experts from the Mena region who will select winners for each category as well as the 'Best overall visual identity'.
Transform Mena will also feature a morning conference on rebranding and reputation to be held on the day of the awards dinner, it added
The previous winners of the Transform Awards include HSBC, Asics, EDF Energy, Pearson, Telefonica and other prominent international brands.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet