Reebok launches CrossFit footwear collection
Dubai, January 27, 2014
Reebok, a leading sports and apparel brand, has unveiled its new shoes SS14 Reebok CrossFit Nano 3.0 and Reebok CrossFit Nanossage to the Middle East region.
The CrossFit Nano 3.0 is a functional training shoe designed, for work-out specific comfort and performance needed on all-round training days.
The single layer mesh increases breathability and flexibility while the anti-friction lining helps reduce moisture and heat build-up, both aiding endurance and workout comfort.
It is available in Conrad blue, Reebok navy, athletic navy and white in the GCC.
The CrossFit Nanossage is designed to make the user feel better faster post-workout. It features a geometry, comfort and fit and helps to actively massage the foot after a workout with stretch memory foam. It is available in Reebok navy, pink fusion and chalk.
The Reebok CrossFit footwear collection delivers on all fitness needs and is built for functional movement. It has been built through the lens of CrossFit and worn by CrossFitters. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store