The Entertainer opens new Dubai store
Dubai, February 2, 2014
The Entertainer, one of the best-selling buy-one-get-one-free incentives brand in the Middle East, has officially opened its first retail store at Dubai’s Gold and Diamond Park.
Founded in 2001 by Donna Benton, the Dubai-based international company provides ‘buy one get one free’ offers from well-known dining, leisure, entertainment, beauty and hotel brands across the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
In the new Entertainer Store, customers can now browse its growing portfolio of 27 products offering buy one get one free offers at over 10,000 merchants across 23 destinations in 16 countries, with trained staff on hand to deal with any customer service queries, said a company statement.
It showcases the newly launched Entertainer App, helping customers try out the mobile redemption process and sign up to trial the App before committing to a purchase.
The Entertainer also sells an array of family-friendly merchandise including Entertainer colouring books, children’s backpacks, children’s soft toys, picture frames, voucher wallets, notebooks and much more, guaranteed to keep everyone happy, it added.
On the new store launch, Benton said: “Our customers now have an easily accessible channel to speak directly to the Entertainer and preview our great products.”
“Our books are considered essential annual purchases to hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide and the launch of our retail outlets, where customers can browse our ever-growing range of products, was a natural progression for the Entertainer,” she added.
The new outlet is located at Building 5, Unit 13, next to More Café at the Gold and Diamond Park and joins the brand’s popular retail kiosk in Mirdiff City Centre, which opened in October 2013. -TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs