Panasonic unveils new Lumix models
Dubai, February 2, 2014
Panasonic has launched two new models of its popular Lumix digital compact cameras, DMC-LZ40 and TZ55.
The Lumix DMC-LZ40 features a powerful 42x optical zoom lens that is integrated with an optical image stabiliser.
The resolution of the CCD is has also been upgraded to 20-megapixel and the iA (intelligent auto) mode uses the optical image stabiliser, face detection, intelligent scene selector and intelligent exposure features to take a photo.
It is also equipped with modes for experienced users for creative photography, with ‘creative control’ and ‘creative retouch’ options available with a total of 15 filter effects. The camera allows for high resolution HD video capture at 720p.
The ‘creative panorama’ mode allows the user to take images with 13 filter effects. It features a three-inch LCD display.
The DMC-TZ55, which is an all-round camera with its powerful 20x optical zoom lens, is the new member of the Lumix TZ series.
It comes with a 16-megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor and the imaging engine excels not only in picture quality but also in its processing speed. It enables 1920 x 1080 full-HD high quality video recording and high speed burst shooting at 10 fps (TBD) in high picture quality.
With the wifi connectivity, users can connect the camera to their smartphone/tablet. It also features a three-inch monitor and special effects like creative control, creative retouch and creative panorama.
Hitesh Ojha, deputy general manager, Audio Video Products Department, MEA, said: “The art of photography is constantly evolving, so is the demand for innovative cameras and Panasonic has been meeting these demands with cameras that are designed specifically for these consumers. Our new cameras are packed with full functionality that allow photographers of all calibre to capture exceptional images.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ