Oud Elite among Saudi’s most popular brands
Riyadh, February 4, 2014
Oud Elite, one of the largest oriental perfume brands in the GCC, was recently voted one of the “Top 100 Most Popular brands in Saudi Arabia” in a national survey.
Practical experience, professional background and corporate reputation formed the criteria for the survey conducted by Aseer Press and Publishing Establishment.
Oud Elite has seen remarkable success with increase in demand on its products and significant expansion across the local and GCC markets, establishing 205 branches in only six years, a statement said.
The company was honoured recently in an official ceremony at Al Faisaliah Hotel in Riyadh.
Oud Elite was granted four awards for its Kano, Elite, Hayatak and Fatima perfumes which have witnessed remarkable turnout in the Saudi and Gulf markets.
Celebrating the new milestone, Oud Elite is offering a 50 per cent discount on all products of the oriental and French perfumes, incense, oud oil and gifts.
The recognition complements the expansion strategy adopted by Oud Elite to promote its strong presence in key markets and position itself among the leading brands in Saudi Arabia and GCC region.
The company is currently looking to extend its presence in the regional retail market and increase the number of branches across Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and Oman.
Oud Elite continues to follow its ambitious aspirations aimed at opening its 300th branch by 2015 to compete with top leading brands in the perfume and incense industry, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector