Fujitsu document scanners on show at CeBIT
Dubai, February 9, 2014
PFU Imaging Solutions, a subsidiary of Fujitsu leading in document scanners, is set to showcase its capturing solutions at the ‘Imaging Village’ at CeBIT 2014 in Germany.
The leading international IT exhibition and conference for professionals will take place from March 10 to 14 in Hannover.
Fujitsu’s fi series document scanners come with a completely new package of hardware and software designed to optimise results throughout the capture process.
Featuring the new PaperStream IP driver and image enhancement software and PaperStream Capture, the fi Series scanners boost both efficiency and quality in document scanning.
The scanner presentation at the event will also focus on the ScanSnap SV600, an overhead scanner designed for contactless scanning.
Meanwhile, IBM will present an integrated vertical solution, while Smartdoc will show a solution for small and medium-sized companies and Silex Technology will focus on connectivity.
Top Image Systems will feature a solution for insurance companies, while WebSmartWare will offer a range of services for scanning and document management. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain