Indian actor named Giovanni Baccia ambassador
Dubai, February 13, 2014
Giovanni Bacci, a leading French Italian perfume brand, has named Indian model-turned-actor Sonu Sood as its new brand ambassador.
The announcement comes with the launch of Giovanni Bacci’s latest range of fragrances for men and women. The range, which comes in variety of masculine fragrances, was launched by the actor at a glittering event held in Dubai.
The D-Man collection takes on a deep sensual allure, taking inspiration from Sood’s strong physical appeal and charisma, said the company in its statement.
The new fragrances launched to the D-Man series is Denim, Gold and Wood, each defined by its individual scents from the freshness of wood, to sensual white musk to citrusy tangerine and lemon. The other fragrances part of the D-Man collection by Giovanni Bacci includes Black, D-Man Leather and D-Man Pour Homme, it added.
Speaking at the launch, the model-turned-actor said: “It is a great pleasure for me to be the face of Giovanni Bacci. The fragrances are rich and energetic, and perfect to carry on all day long.”
Giovanni Bacci perfumes are exclusively distributed in the region by Shaikh Mohd. Saeed Est., the Dubai-headquartered retailer and distributor of leading perfume brands from across the world.
"We are very pleased to launch Giovanni Bacci Paris in the UAE, and have the popular and much-loved actor Sonu Sood come on board as its brand ambassador. The D-Man range offers a great variety and long-lasting effect in its fragrances," said Muhammad Ali Saeed, the managing director of Shaikh Mohd. Saeed Est.
"With is strong masculine fragrance, we could think of no-one better to be the face of this brand than Sonu Sood," he added.
“Keeping in mind the latest trends and fashion, Giovanni Bacci has introduced unique and sophisticated scents developed by master perfumers who are the best in the field. The alliance with the brand is a great value addition to our growing presence here,” said Satish Chandwani, the sales manager.
Giovanni Perfumes will be available at Hunaidi Perfumes, Deira City Centre and all leading stores in the UAE.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs