Sony launches interchangeable lens camera
Dubai, 24 days ago
Sony Electronics has launched an interchangeable lens digital camera with built in wifi and near field communication (NFC) in the UAE.
The a5000 features a 20.1 megapixel Exmore APS HD Cmos sensor and Bionz X processor, said a statement.
It weighs just 210g and fits in a pocket. Its compact body accommodates a built-in flash to brighten dimly-lit scenes and the camera’s handgrip has been re-styled for steady handling with any E-mount lens attached, it said.
The on-board wifi allows one-touch connection with an Xperia or NFC-compatible Android smartphone or tablet for easy sharing of photos wirelessly on the mobile. A single touch also activates smart remote control, linking the camera with a smartphone or tablet to view shots, or fire the shutter from a distance.
PlayMemories Camera Apps enhances user’s photo experience urther with a growing range of free apps, spanning creative effects and utilities. The new Sync to Smartphone automatically transfers shots to a pre-registered smartphone or tablet each time the camera’s switched off.
The accessories for the new camera includes the new LCS-EBB Body Case, the LCS-BBN soft carrying case and STP-XSR1 shoulder strap. Also available is the ACC-TRW accessory kit that includes the BC-TRW battery charger and NP-FW50 rechargeable battery pack. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs