Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
Dubai, 20 days ago
Sharp Middle East and Africa demonstrated its next generation Intelligent Touch board at the company’s annual regional distributor summit, which took place at the Conrad Hotel in Dubai.
The new board will effectively enable organisations to conduct smarter meetings and provide means to have real-time collaboration during large conferences.
The new product will be available in 60” and 70” and can be effectively utilized across various industries including education and enterprises. The new product will allow simultaneous writing by up to four users and collaborations with tablet devices. Additionally, the fitted touch panel will enable high speed touch detection and provides a speedy and smooth writing experience to users, said a statement.
“The Intelligent Touch Board with its various enhanced features represents the future of smart meetings and conferences. Through the years, the way we conduct business has evolved and using Sharp’s new Intelligent Touch Board, various organisations across the region can create an interactive and collaborative environment during presentations. This will enable them to yield better outcomes from group meetings,” said Tomoo Shimizu, director, Business Solutions Division at Sharp Middle East and Africa.
The latest product will allow users to collaborate effectively by enabling up to four users to simultaneously write on the white board. The board will be supplied with the latest Touch Display Link 2.0 software, which enables users to share onscreen content with mobile devices. Users can also use the bi-directional writing capability to collaborate during meetings in real-time. The Intelligent Touch Board can be easily connected with multiple platforms such as Windows, Android and iOS.
The proprietary touch panel of the Sharp Intelligent Touch Board will deliver smooth and natural writing experience. It will be capable of detecting touches at high speeds with the position of the touch pen being detected up to 200 times per second, which will be approximately 1.4 times the speed of existing models. The Intelligent Touch Board will also feature an enhanced handwriting recognition function that converts handwriting into standard text, which can prove useful when sharing classroom or meeting notes with participants.
Sharp Intelligent Touch Board will be commercially available across the Middle East and Africa in Q2 2014. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs