Alcatel-Lucent launches new deskphone in UAE
Dubai, May 15, 2014
The Enterprise division of Alcatel-Lucent is today introducing a new range of premium deskphones, available with IP or digital technologies in the United Arab Emirates.
According to a statement, the new deskphones come with several ergonomic enhancements enabling users to:
• Easily access enterprise communications through a modern and elegant device
• Use superb quality wideband audio through the handset or hands-free mode
• Leverage the optimized technology and always on, advanced connectivity
The deskphones also feature integrated alphabetic keyboard, backlit display, dedicated function keys and user-friendly navigation as well as integrated Bluetooth along with a set of accessories including handsets and headsets.
The deskphones also offer future proof, secured capabilities such as IPV6 ready and embedded software encryption.
The IP Premium DeskPhone models are:
• The 8068 Premium DeskPhone, the 8038 Premium DeskPhone, and the 8028 Premium DeskPhone and offer rich IP communication, embed two Gigabit Ethernet Energy Efficient ports, one of which supports power over Ethernet.
The Digital Premium DeskPhone models are:
• The 8029 Premium DeskPhone and the 8039 Premium DeskPhone and offer rich digital communication.
The new phones are now available across the Middle East and Africa through Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise channel partners.
“The majority of employees in the UAE still rely on deskphones to communicate and drive their business. We believe that the new range of feature-rich premium deskphones from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise is ideal for the evolving business environment and will provide an enhanced communication experience to the users,” said Baher Ezzat, regional director Middle East, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise. – TradeArabia News Service