Saturday 3 December 2022

Zari O’ Breesam unveils 30 designs from 2015 collection

DUBAI, January 29, 2015

Zari O’ Breesam, an Emirati fashion label, has unveiled 30 designs from its 2015 collection at the ongoing Bride Abu Dhabi show in Abu Dhabi.

The four-day show will run till January 31 at the Abu Dhabi Exhibition Centre.

Nazek Al Sabbagh, Emirati businesswoman and founder of Zari O’Breesam, said that another 50 designs from the collection would be launched at Dubai Bridal Show  in March 2015.

“More than 80 unique designs are being finalised for this year’s main collection, which consists of dresses tailored in the light colours representing joy. This collection is a major shift from Zari O’ Breesam distinctive theme and will be unveiled gradually.”

The renowned brand is known for designing modern Emirati outfits, incorporating elements from international styles, said a statement.

The new collection features 60 per cent ready-to-wear dresses for daily use, while the rest 40 per cent are evening gowns suitable for special occasions and parties, it said.

The event will also feature the Abaya Design Awards, which was launched in 2008 by Bride Abu Dhabi. The awards will be judged by a panel of reputed fashion and lifestyle experts, with the competition offering the perfect opportunity to showcase individualistic and modern twist to the famous local garb, the Abaya.

More than 13 fashion houses and designers are taking part in this year’s edition, with many of them showcasing sneak previews of 2015 themes and trends. - TradeArabia News Service

Tags: abu dhabi | Design | unveil | bride | emirate |

More Retail & Wholesale Stories

calendarCalendar of Events