Longer holidays at Four Seasons
Doha, June 20, 2007
Four Seasons Hotel Doha is offering its hit 'Family Getaway Package' as part of its summer package.
The package has been designed to make the tourists stay even longer throughout the summer in luxury at the beachside property, said a company official.
'The hotel’s 'Family Getaway Package,' starting at QR1,100 ($302) per room per night with a 50 per cent discount on the rate of the second room, offers the perfect opportunity for mum, dad and the kids to chill out and enjoy being together for a night or two or more,' he noted.
'Alongside daily breakfast at Brasserie on The Beach, the package includes a 25 per cent saving on spa treatments, welcome gifts on arrival, complimentary use of the hotel’s 'Kids for All Seasons' facilities and a late check out at 6pm,' he added.
According to him, the guests can experience the hotel’s luxurious accommodation – each spacious guest room offers views over the Arabian Gulf from the step-out balconies – with a range of special packages, which are available until October 15.
'Included in the offer is a welcome gift on check-in for parents and children alike,' he added.
The beachfront Hotel, which boasts its own Marina along with a host of leisure and keep-fit facilities, is only 15 minutes from Doha International Airport and a short distance from the city centre, making it the ideal getaway destination for Middle East residents. TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Dubai state fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight