Etihad loyalty scheme launches promotion
Abu Dhabi, August 1, 2007
Etihad Airways’ loyalty programme, Etihad Guest, has unveiled a series of promotions to celebrate its first anniversary.
The ‘Birthday Bonanza’ prizes include tickets to the Formula 1 grand prix in Belgium and Italy, which feature the Etihad-Aldar Spyker Formula 1 team, as well as a trip to the ‘Boeing Experience’ in Seattle, US.
Members can win flights to Brisbane with Etihad, an Etihad Holidays package to Thailand, and a ‘mega raffle’ with prizes including shopping vouchers, ipods and diamond jewellery.
There are also several fantastic prizes within the UAE, such as the ‘Abu Dhabi experience’ which offers hotel stays at the luxurious Shangri-La Qarayat Al Beri or the Emirates Palace.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ executive vice president marketing and product, said: “Etihad Guest has enjoyed a phenomenal first year, both in terms of size of our membership as well as the many new programme partners which have joined the programme.
“The variety of prizes on offer during the ‘Birthday Bonanza’ promotion underlines the importance Etihad places on rewarding members of the Etihad Guest programme. We also anticipate many new members joining in order to take advantage of these fantastic prizes.”
Since the programme’s launch in 2006 Etihad Guest has gained more than 170,000 members worldwide, with 1,000 achieving gold member status and 4,000 becoming silver members.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct