Rezidor to open Park Inn hotels in Mideast
Dubai, August 14, 2007
The Rezidor Hotel Group will open its mid market hotel brand, Park Inn, in Egypt in November.
It also plans to open two Park Inn hotels in Saudi Arabia – Al Khobar and Olaya - and one in Muscat, Oman.
As of November 2007, the ‘Golden Resort by Rezidor’ in Egypt will be named Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh Resort and will have an extension of 203 rooms, bringing the total number to 401.
This first resort property within the Park Inn portfolio is located on the beautiful protected area of Nabq Bay, only 10 minutes from the Sharm El Sheikh Airport.
Jean-Marc Busato, area vice president of The Rezidor Hotel group said: “This is the first Park Inn property that will open in the Middle East providing efficient, uncomplicated service which will result in a hassle-free stay, underlining the brand’s aim to attract not only business but also leisure travellers.”
“We already successfully operate a full service, first class Radisson SAS hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and with this addition we will be able to segment carefully our guests and services.”
Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh Resort will have two all-day restaurants, two indoor bars and two swimming pools. The health club will offer saunas, steam rooms, massages and beauty treatments complementing the access to a white, sandy beach with a beach bar. Aqua Park is also scheduled to open before the end of this year with numerous slides for children and adults, six swimming pools, wave pool and a lazy river. Entertainment facilities will include a shopping mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall