Cool deals from Emirates Holidays
Dubai, August 19, 2007
Emirates Holidays is offering attractive deals to no less than 11 Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts.
As temperatures heat up this summer, the largest wholesale tour operator in the Gulf and Middle East, is encouraging travellers from the region to visit the cooler climes of Asia and Australasia.
Leisure travellers to Asia and Australasia, by far one of the most buzzing, vibrant, yet breathtakingly beautiful regions, will be rewarded with a guaranteed accommodation upgrade as well as a complementary dinner for two when they book a minimum three-night package with Emirates Holidays to any of the participating Shangri-La properties in nine destinations. Exclusive to Emirates Holidays, the offer is valid until September 30, 2007.
The campaign stands apart as it guarantees upgrades as against ‘subject-to-availability’ upgrades offered by other industry players.
Recognising the continuous growth of tourism in this region, Emirates Holidays tailors distinct holiday packages and teams up with trade partners to reward discerning travellers. Shangri-La properties excel in luxurious facilities and premium locations.
John Felix, senior vice-president, Emirates Holidays said:
'We are delighted to offer our customers one more exciting reason to holiday in Asia and Australasia. Emirates Holidays and Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts share a common objective - that of providing excellent quality of service and memorable, fulfilling experiences.'
John added: “Be it Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Bangkok, Penang, Manila, Singapore, Sydney or Cairns, Emirates Holidays embraces the most exciting destinations on earth, always seeking to provide added value to its customers. With this joint offer, we both hope that our customers bring home fantastic memories and experiences of Asia and Australasia.”
Ayman Talaat, director of Sales Middle East, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts, said:
“Shangri-La has crowned its many years of collaboration with Emirates Holidays with the Asia and Australia Summer Promotion to enable the Middle East traveller to experience true Asian hospitality in our properties across this region.”
Emirates Holidays, the largest wholesale tour operator in the Gulf and Middle East, offers the region's most comprehensive programme of inclusive vacations. With ground arrangements and transfers included, the company meets the needs of today's discerning travellers by offering them a choice of arrangements that travel agents will find easy to sell.
Emirates Holidays provides sales and support services throughout the Gulf and Middle East, as well as an ever-increasing number of Southern European, Asian and African markets.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, the world’s leading Asia-based luxury hotel group, welcomes business and leisure travellers with their award-winning Asian hospitality.
The group comprises 52 deluxe hotels and resorts in key cities around the world. Their brands include: Shangri-La City Hotels; Shangri-La Resorts; Traders Hotels; Chi, The Spa at several Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts.
Tags: Emirates Holidays |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares