Swiss-Belhotel names new Mideast director
Dubai , September 20, 2007
Swiss-Belhotel International has appointed Philip Norman as director of operations, Swiss-Belhotel International Middle East.
Norman will be reporting to vice-president, operations and development, Middle East, Edgar Solenthaler in Dubai.
Norman holds a bachelor degree in hotel management and has more than 20 years of international experience in the hospitality and tourism sector gained in positions held in Canada, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
'I am delighted to join Swiss-Belhotel International. There is already a strong acceptance of the brand in the market, evidenced by the group's robust expansion in the Middle East region with three new builds and an operational hotel in Kuwait, all announced in only a few months.' said Norman.
Swiss-Belhotel International manages hotels in China, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Kuwait and is headquartered in Hong Kong.
The group also has a Middle East development office located in Dubai, and three hotels under construction in the Middle East region including Doha, Sharjah and Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand