Budapest hotelier wins top award
Dubai, October 6, 2007
The general manager of the luxurious Corinthia Grand Hotel Royal in Budapest Adrian Ellis has been honoured with the "World's Finest Hoteliers" by the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences (AAHS).
Each year AAHS selects outstanding individuals for their unsurpassed commitment to the hospitality and tourism industry. These dedicated hoteliers who work tirelessly day in and day out to make an International Star property a daily reality, said an official spokesman.
"We honour and praise them for their creative and disciplined foresight. Without them, the world of international travel would not be what it is today," said president of AAHS Vittorio G Gai.
Ellis joined the Corinthia Grand Hotel Royal two years ago and already has achieved significant success, not only in terms of improving business results and market position but also in improving the quality and variety of services.
Ellis successfully launched the exclusive Royal Spa and the Royal Residences in 2006 and the hotel continues to enjoy unprecedented success culminating in the Five-Star Diamond Award in 2007.
Corinthia Grand Hotel Royal is owned by Malta based International Hotel Investments and managed by CHI Ltd, a hotel operating company that is a joint venture between IHI and the Wyndham Hotel Group. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE to boost Burkina Faso aviation ties
- BA relaxes rules on electronic device use
- Flight options to boost Mideast-Asia travel
- Air Arabia eyes more Bahrain flights
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector