Marina Hotel Kuwait wins top award
Kuwait City, October 6, 2007
The Marina Hotel Kuwait has been named 'Best Performed Hotel' in the world and in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region for 2007 by Worldhotels.
The Safir managed beachfront property received the two prestigious awards at the second WorldHotels Leadership Forum last week in Rome. Worldhotels is the 11th largest global affiliate hotel group for independent hotels.
The objective of the programme is to ensure outstanding hotel quality and travel experiences for guests. The Marina Hotel Kuwait emerged triumphant from a pool of 500 WorldHotels properties worldwide after an evaluation of up to 1,692 criteria of its services and quality, of a mystery shopper surveys conducted under the performing excellence program between August 2006 and August 2007, said a hotel official.
"The Marina Hotel has always performed to the high standards of the Safir Hotels and Resorts. We are proud of this global and regional recognition of our distinguished services and performance across the Safir Hotels Group, this falls under Safir's new strategy of expanding and to regain the positioning of Safir in the market in both the GCC and MENA regions," said vice-chairman of Safir Hotels and Resorts Fawzi Al-Musallam.
"The Marina Hotel is proud to be associated with the Safir International Hotel Management Company, and thrilled to have been singled out among the chain of best hotels in the world," said general manager of Marina Hotel Kuwait Antoine Naoum.- TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct