Lufthansa increases Dubai-Frankfurt flights
Dubai, October 9, 2007
Lufthansa German Airlines will be strengthening its route network to better serve its customers and consolidate its presence in the Middle East.
As per this pla, the airline will increase its frequency from Dubai to Frankfurt with three additional flights starting October 28.
Lufthansa passengers will now have the convenience to choose a day flight departing Dubai every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 10.40 arriving at 14:40 in Frankfurt. In addition, every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, the flight takes off from Frankfurt at 18:00 and arrives in Dubai at 03:05, said a Lufthansa official.
The route will be served by an A340-300 aircraft configured in first, business and economy class.
"We see a definite growth in the Gulf region and the Dubai sector proves to be an ongoing success," said general manager passenger sales UAE & director Gulf & Pakistan, Lufthansa German Airlines Peter Pollak. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas