Lufthansa increases Dubai-Frankfurt flights
Dubai, October 9, 2007
Lufthansa German Airlines will be strengthening its route network to better serve its customers and consolidate its presence in the Middle East.
As per this pla, the airline will increase its frequency from Dubai to Frankfurt with three additional flights starting October 28.
Lufthansa passengers will now have the convenience to choose a day flight departing Dubai every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 10.40 arriving at 14:40 in Frankfurt. In addition, every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, the flight takes off from Frankfurt at 18:00 and arrives in Dubai at 03:05, said a Lufthansa official.
The route will be served by an A340-300 aircraft configured in first, business and economy class.
"We see a definite growth in the Gulf region and the Dubai sector proves to be an ongoing success," said general manager passenger sales UAE & director Gulf & Pakistan, Lufthansa German Airlines Peter Pollak. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced