Emirates Holidays launches new ski brochure
Dubai, October 20, 2007
Emirates Holidays, the tour-operating arm of Dubai-based Emirates Airlines has unveiled its new ski brochure.
Recognised as a regular fixture on the winter sports travellers' calendar, the launch of the ski brochure extends Emirates Holidays' offerings, including the most exclusive Canadian ski resorts of Whistler Blackcomb in the Coast Mountain range North of Vancouver, and legendary Lake Louise, located in the heart of the majestic Banff National Park.
With 15 ski resort villages and 64 hotels in six countries, the new ski brochure provides an extensive choice of flexible and affordable quality packages to families, as well as couples, singles and groups.
'After the success of last year's ski brochure, we are delighted to introduce this year's edition with a brand new destination. This is part of our main priority of keeping the product wide, innovative, and exciting,' said vice-president commercial operations, Emirates Holidays, Dina Al Herais.
The ski brochure also includes prominent ski resorts in the world such as Seefeld in Austria, surrounded by magnificent mountain panoramas and also popular with non-skiers and families; the fashionable St Moritz in Switzerland, winter playground for the international jet set; Cortina D'Ampezzo in Italy, considered the queen of the Dolomites; Val d'Isère in France, selected to host the 2009 World Skiing Championships; and Lebanon's best ski destination, Faray Mzaar.
Winter sports holiday makers can enjoy over 2,000 kilometers of ski slopes, catered for all levels of skill - from beginner to advance - as well as a wide range of other activities, including snowboarding, skating, tobogganing, paragliding, scenic walking and sleigh rides.
Valid till March 31, the ski brochure offers much more than sun, snow and superb skiing as travellers can also enjoy vibrant après ski, exceptional restaurants and sparkling entertainment.
Prices are reduced by five per cent for packages booked, paid for and ticketed at least 21 days before the departure.- TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares