Oman Air backs ESRI Conference
Muscat, October 21, 2007
Oman Air will be the official carrier for the 10th ESRI Middle East & North Africa Users Conference being hosted by Khatib & Alami and Partners of Oman.
This has grown into a premier event for ESRI users in the MENA region, to meet other like-minded users, listen to, and share the experiences and challenges users face, as well as receive information and practical demonstrations on the latest releases of the ESRI technologies.
The conference will be held under the patronage of minister of National Economy, deputy chairman of Financial Affairs and Energy Council Ahmed Abdul Nabi Macki.
The event will be held at Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah in Muscat, Oman, from October 29 to 31, 2007. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley