Zenath launches new four-star hotel project
Dubai, October 21, 2007
Zenath Real Estate has intensified its expansion programme in the region with a new four-star hotel development at the heart of Dubai's business and shopping district.
The Dh200 million ($54 million) hotel located on Salahuddin Road in Deira is developed in collaboration with ETA Star and US-based hospitality group Super Host, whose exclusive portfolio includes several Hilton Hotels in the US.
The hotel's central location and proximity to transport facilities, being just a few meters away from the upcoming Salahuddin Metro Station, provide guests easy access to key areas in Dubai including the International Airport.
"In addition to providing Dubai's burgeoning hospitality sector with a fresh supply of world-class hotel rooms, Zenath believes the new hotel will provide a modern accumulation to Dubai's key business and shopping hub," said Group Director, Zenath Real Estate, S M Sadique.
Completion date of the new hotel, which will be located opposite Toys r Us and Reef Mall, is in August 2008. The hotel will have a total of 170 rooms and 16 suites along with three restaurants and a coffee shop.
Other facilities that will be available are health club, banquet halls, business centre, and shops, which all meet all standards required for a four-star hotel stipulated by the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
Zenath is one of UAE's leading property development companies and a part of the Khalid Abdullah Al Ghurair Group. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare