Zenath launches new four-star hotel project
Dubai, October 21, 2007
Zenath Real Estate has intensified its expansion programme in the region with a new four-star hotel development at the heart of Dubai's business and shopping district.
The Dh200 million ($54 million) hotel located on Salahuddin Road in Deira is developed in collaboration with ETA Star and US-based hospitality group Super Host, whose exclusive portfolio includes several Hilton Hotels in the US.
The hotel's central location and proximity to transport facilities, being just a few meters away from the upcoming Salahuddin Metro Station, provide guests easy access to key areas in Dubai including the International Airport.
"In addition to providing Dubai's burgeoning hospitality sector with a fresh supply of world-class hotel rooms, Zenath believes the new hotel will provide a modern accumulation to Dubai's key business and shopping hub," said Group Director, Zenath Real Estate, S M Sadique.
Completion date of the new hotel, which will be located opposite Toys r Us and Reef Mall, is in August 2008. The hotel will have a total of 170 rooms and 16 suites along with three restaurants and a coffee shop.
Other facilities that will be available are health club, banquet halls, business centre, and shops, which all meet all standards required for a four-star hotel stipulated by the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
Zenath is one of UAE's leading property development companies and a part of the Khalid Abdullah Al Ghurair Group. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction