Etihad miles for Times subscribers
Abu Dhabi, November 1, 2007
The Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways has formed a new partnership with The Times Middle East for its loyalty programme.
The partnership enables members of the airline’s loyalty programme to earn miles when subscribing to the international edition of The Times and The Sunday Times newspapers printed in the Middle East.
The partnership offers Etihad Guest members special discounted rates of up to 30 per cent off the published price of the two newspapers as well as earning up to 1,000 miles on their Etihad Guest account.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ executive vice president marketing and product, said: “The award-winning Etihad Guest programme continues to increase the huge variety of rewards offered to our members and we are delighted to partner with two of the world’s biggest newspaper titles.”
The Times Middle East was launched in May 2007 and is represented by the Dubai-based SAB Media group.
Tariq Qureshy, SAB media’s chief executive, said: “The Times Middle East has been extremely successful since its launch earlier this year and this new partnership with Etihad Guest will strengthen further our readership across the UAE and internationally.” -TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel