IRIS ties up with Prismea Consulting
Dubai, January 9, 2008
IRIS Software Solutions, a leader in automated room services, is partnering with UK-based consultancy firm Prismea Consulting in enhancing guest relationships at leading hotels.
IRIS’s Personal Valet is a wireless touch screen device which some expect to revolutionise interactions between guests and the hospitality industry.
The partnership with Prismea will help IRIS raise awareness of its product with key industry executives, establish a global distribution network and increase sales efforts in the Middle East through Prismea’s expertise in the hospitality industry.
The partnership builds on the appointment of Dubai-based eLinear Solutions Middle East as its regional distributor, announced recently.
“IRIS chose Dubai to announce its Personal Valet System in Summer 2007 in a pre-launch event and the Middle East remains a core market for us,” said managing director of IRIS Software Solutions Ashley Murdoch.
“Prismea has many years of expertise in the region’s hospitality sector and our partnership with Prismea will allow IRIS to offer new customers a broader base of knowledge and support. We believe that Prismea’s established credentials in the IT hospitality sector and their team’s knowledge of global markets and trends will form the basis of a long lasting and mutually beneficial partnership,” he added.
Prismea has built a reputation for helping companies expand internationally through quality marketing advice, sales lead generation projects and identifying strategic business partners in territories around the world.
“The IRIS Personal Valet System is a phenomenal solution and with the right device, tools and guidance, we are sure it will achieve the anticipated results. We are very excited about our partnership with IRIS Software Solutions,” said founder and managing director of Prismea Consulting Mike Preston.
The IRIS Personal Valet System provides ‘self-service’ features to hotel guests in the language of their choice, bringing new levels of convenience to guests and helping to prevent inconveniences that may occur due to differences in language or culture.
A wireless Personal Valet device offers a highly efficient and cost effective tool for hotels to offer a new generation of increasingly personalized, high quality services for guests.
Prismea has extensive knowledge of the sector and a growing hospitality industry database that includes senior industry executives in over 70 countries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental