New F&B director for Emirates Palace
Abu Dhabi, February 5, 2008
Jean Pierre Garat has joined Abu Dhabi’s Emirates Palace as its new F&B director.
Having worked with prestigious luxury hotel brands in Europe and the Middle East, the French national has a wealth of experience in managing restaurant operations, kitchen staff, banqueting events, as well as developing distinctive menus that cater to a wide range of tastes and clientele, said a statement.
“Jean Pierre is an excellent addition to our management team. F&B is one of the most critical aspects of our operations, and will be better served and managed with his expertise and experience,” said Hans Olbertz, general manager, Emirates Palace.
Prior to his appointment, Jean Pierre was the F&B Director at The Monarch Hotel Dubai, where he was responsible for setting up the F&B operations, as well as successfully managing its opening. –TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal