Al Bustan Rotana appoints new F&B director
Dubai, March 10, 2008
The management of the newly-renovated Al Bustan Rotana Dubai has appointed Franck Royer as the hotel’s new food and beverage director.
Franck is a French national and his brother who works as a chef influenced his passion for food and beverage. He has more than 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry, particularly in the Food & Beverages department and has travelled the world because of his profession, the hotel said in a statement.
He has worked for five-star properties in the French West Indies, France, Canada, Qatar, Oman, Lebanon and Bahrain throughout his career.
He will play a major role in supporting the continuous success of the Al Bustan Rotana Hotel’s award winning restaurants.
“It is of great honor to be part of this hotel, which has a solidly good reputation. Furthermore, I strongly believe in its products and services especially in its amazing roster of restaurants. My new post motivates me to further develop its already established food and beverage business,” said Franck. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s