Etihad Holidays launches summer brochure
Abu Dhabi, April 10, 2008
Etihad Holidays has launched its new summer brochure for 2008 offering a wealth of breaks to key Etihad destinations.
The new brochure, which follows the successful opening of Etihad Holidays’ first shops in Abu Dhabi, features holidays to 35 destinations in 17 countries with more than 210 hotels to choose from, the airline said in a statement.
It also coincides with the re-launch of the Etihad Holidays website which has been designed to offer a multitude of user friendly features such as location maps, as well as the latest special offers.
The 156-page summer 2008 brochure in both Arabic and English accompanies Etihad Holidays’ popular “spot special” and “gottogo” sales campaigns.
“The summer 2008 brochure offers a fantastic array of holiday options. Available at our new interactive holiday shops in Khalidiyah Mall and Al Wahda Mall, sales centres and travel agents, the new brochure aims to cater for all tastes and help people to choose their perfect holiday,” said Etihad Holidays head Tony Gauci.
New features in the summer 2008 brochure include country-by-country overviews, a “must see and do” section for each destination, car rental and insurance options and greater detail on accommodation, with the overall aim to be a comprehensive holiday and destination guide.
Destinations within the 2008 brochure cover all corners of the Etihad flight network including the Far East, Middle East and Europe, as well as more recent additions in Australia and North America.
One of the key highlights of the new brochure is undoubtedly Beijing, the Chinese capital and host city for the 2008 Olympic Games.
Etihad’s holidays to Beijing have been expanded to include excursions to the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Tiananmen Square. There are also several additional trips available to some of China’s historical past including the Great Wall of China and the Ming Tombs.
“Etihad Holidays is constantly looking to make researching, booking and travelling on holiday a much more pleasurable and convenient experience. Whether it is the inspirational images and guides in the new brochure or the relaxed personable atmosphere in our holiday shops we hope to provide everything that people need for their dream holiday,” said Gauci.
Etihad opened its first holiday shops in Abu Dhabi’s Wahda Mall and Khalidiyah Mall in January and March 2008, respectively.
The new holiday shops provide customers with a complete travel sales experience, offering holidays to key Etihad destinations as well as the full range of Etihad Airways products and services, the airline said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares