Bayanat Airports, Host Systems in deal
Dubai, June 3, 2008
Bayanat Airports and Host Systems Limited have entered into a strategic partnership that offers a boost to air safety in the UAE aviation industry.
According to the new agreement, Bayanat Airports can now supply mobile ATC towers manufactured by Host Systems Limited in the UAE. The new mobile ATC towers were designed to facilitate ease and speed of deployment without compromising efficiency and standards.
The towers can be deployed as interim solutions during refurbishment or upgrade of primary ATC towers in airports. They can also be used in private and remote airfields as well as heliports as they are designed to be easily transported by sea, air and road, said Host Systems CEO Michael Brunton.
“We are delighted that Bayanat Airport Engineering and Supplies have agreed to represent us in the UAE, their significant expertise in the aviation sector and their wide range of services will complement the many possibilities and applications of our mobile ATC towers.”
The Host Systems’ cabin is fitted with the same type of communication, navigational and weather equipment as regular cabins; therefore, the cost of extra training is eliminated, allowing for a seamless transition between ATC towers, he said.
“This new partnership with Host Systems Limited is an indication of our joint commitment to reinforce safety in the aviation industry through cutting edge technology,” said Bayanat Airports Engineering & Supplies general manager Alan Bourjeily.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief