Project Phoenix names new VP
Dubai, June 5, 2008
Project Phoenix, the Dubai-based company which specialises in Bombardier CRJ-200 executive VIP conversions, has appointed Andrew Johnston as vice-president, commercial.
Johnston will be responsible for all the commercial elements relating to the conversion of CRJ-200 regional jets to executive business aircraft. Reporting to president Mike Cappuccitti, he will work alongside vice-president, sales, Nick Mossa and the project management team led by Kevin Hoffman, owner of Montreal-based Aerospace Concepts.
Together, they offer customers a seamless process on the purchase, conversion and completion of a Phoenix CRJ business aircraft. Johnston’s role will be to ensure that the conversion is legally compliant, it meets international standards and that contracts are water tight. He will also be focused on structuring the after sales support programs for the Phoenix CRJ.
“I am absolutely delighted to be back working in the aviation industry, especially on such an interesting and challenging venture as Project Phoenix. As we saw at EBACE last month, conversions of regional jet aircraft are very much in vogue and the team we have at Project Phoenix, including many former Bombardier executives, is the most experienced in the business,” said Johnston. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain
- Etihad, airBaltic start direct Riga flights
- Dubai Istithmar sells stake in landmark Miami hotel
- Tourism Ireland to launch coastal touring route
- Etihad to launch 8 new routes in 2014
- Gulf Air launches Thiruvananthapuram service
- ACI, Iata to develop smart security solution
- Etihad to launch Perth flights