IT firm wins major hotels deal
Dubai, June 9, 2008
ENTIRETEC has been selected to oversee the IT design and technology integration for four new luxury projects to be launched by Seven Tides.
Each project includes a hotel at its heart, managed by Mövenpick, and will be surrounded by residential and business developments. The projects will cater to sophisticated regional and international clientele who have high expectations from the technology backbone.
By the appointment of ENTIRETEC, Seven Tides, a Dubai-based holding company innovating the hotel and real estate sectors, has partnered with experienced professionals from Germany and Switzerland with proven expertise in networking and communication.
ENTIRETEC will represent and support Seven Tides as a competent Information and Communication Technology (ICT) partner during the integration and installation process from the onset of the project till the opening of the luxury hotels and support thereafter. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement