Kanoo opens office in Burj Dubai
Dubai, June 17, 2008
Kanoo Travel, one of the largest travel company in the Middle East, on Tuesday announced the opening its new office at the Burj Dubai Business Square.
The new office, to be located in Building 1, will cater to the travel and holiday requirements of companies and residents in and around the prestigious Burj Dubai Downtown complex, Sheikh Zayed Road and Zabeel areas.
With the opening of the new office, Kanoo Travel further strengthens its presence in the Middle East region, said a company official.
“The travel industry in the Middle East is growing at a rapid pace in both the consumer and corporate segments. To keep up with this growth, we have been expanding our network by opening new offices around the region,” said Mishal Kanoo, deputy chairman of The Kanoo Group.
“Burj Dubai Square is a prestigious location within Downtown Burj Dubai, also known as the 'new heart of Dubai’. The new office marks our commitment to our customers and partners and will cater to the travel needs of residents and businesses in the area."
"With this new office, we want to offer our customers convenience and a high level of customer service whenever they have a travel requirement,” he added.
Kanoo Travel has been the pioneer of the Arabian Gulf’s travel industry as they set up the first travel office in this region in 1935.
Kanoo Travel has a unique distinction of serving their customers throughout the Middle East through their own servicing network. The company operates an extensive network of more than 180 travel offices throughout the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home