Wafa, Knight of BITE
Manama, June 30, 2008
Jamil A Wafa, chairman of Magnum Holdings, was presented with “The Knight of BITE” award at a function in recognition and appreciation of his staunch support to the Bahrain International Travel Exhibition (BITE) during the past four years.
Wafa was presented with a beautiful Morano sculpture on the occasion by Hisham Al Baradie, chairman, Magnum Events & Exhibitions Management (MEEM), the organizer.
Present on the occasion were executive director Abraham John and other members of the BITE team.
Meanwhile, more than 35 per cent of available exhibition space has already been reserved for the BITE 2009, MEEM officials said.
The show, the first business-to-consumer travel and tourism event in the region, will be held from May 14-16.
Around 18,150 visitors participated at BITE 2008 which was held last May. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return