Wafa, Knight of BITE
Manama, June 30, 2008
Jamil A Wafa, chairman of Magnum Holdings, was presented with “The Knight of BITE” award at a function in recognition and appreciation of his staunch support to the Bahrain International Travel Exhibition (BITE) during the past four years.
Wafa was presented with a beautiful Morano sculpture on the occasion by Hisham Al Baradie, chairman, Magnum Events & Exhibitions Management (MEEM), the organizer.
Present on the occasion were executive director Abraham John and other members of the BITE team.
Meanwhile, more than 35 per cent of available exhibition space has already been reserved for the BITE 2009, MEEM officials said.
The show, the first business-to-consumer travel and tourism event in the region, will be held from May 14-16.
Around 18,150 visitors participated at BITE 2008 which was held last May. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Flight options to boost Mideast-Asia travel
- Air Arabia eyes more Bahrain flights
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port