Sata opens sales shop in Sharjah
Sharjah, July 12, 2008
Sharjah Airport Travel Agency (Sata), Sharjah’s leading travel agency, has announced the opening of its fourth fully-dedicated sales shop in the emirate.
SATA, equally owned by Air Arabia and Sharjah International Airport, offers tickets sales for many local and international airlines, and provides retail and business travel, newly created government travel, holidays, umra service and visa assistance services.
The sales shop, located in the 10th industrial area of Sharjah, is the fourth sales shop for Sata in Sharjah. The company plans further expansion in Sharjah and other neighbouring emirates in the near future.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio