Al Bustan Centre appoints new GM
Dubai, July 24, 2008
Al Bustan Centre & Residence, a deluxe hotel apartment in Dubai, has appointed Abdul Kader A Hankir as general manager of the Al Bustan Centre.
In his role, Hankir will be responsible for the operations of Al Bustan Shopping Mall including the Al Teaba Food Court Restaurants and Fantasy Kingdom Amusement Centre.
Hankir brings with him 18 years of extensive experience in the hospitality industry. Prior to joining Al Bustan Centre, he was the hotel and resort group advisor of Amjad Holdings in Riyadh. He has also held senior managerial positions in various 5-star hotels in the Middle East including The Radisson SAS Hotel, Le Meridien Hotel, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza and Hyatt Regency Hotel. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct